
Day 3
I haven't decided if I am actually going to post every day but I am inspired to for now. I did not make it to the gym today but I made the most of what I had available. I parked further away in the parking lot at work and didn't take the elevator one time. And... I managed to stay away from that dreaded vending machine!
Yesterday, I went to the store to purchase food that I can snack on at work and fix for lunch. Anything that keeps me out of restaurants kitchen is a good thing. Besides, I love my own cooking. I just get lazy sometimes because the type of food I cook takes prep time (w/veges and all). Although I have started to purchase a few frozen veggies in an effort to maximize the time I have available.
While at work, I usually succumb to who ever is ordering lunch. Today since I cooked for myself, others asked all types of questions so I indulged them and told them what I was trying to accomplish, stressing that I am NOT on a diet. A good thing happened when I shared, a couple folks wanted to join in with me! Cool! I can always use support. Having folks around me that has similar goals my just help me stay on track on the days that I feel blah (or it may turn on me and they will get on my nerves). I'm open.. for now ;-)
I figured maybe I should weigh myself... What do you think? I do know that it would prolly be a good idea to start counting calories.
Women Who Run Their Lives
1 year ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment