As you can see, I definitely can't keep an every day log of my fitness journey. Waaayy too much to do in a day. Short up-date: I have been paying better attention to my daily diet. I have had weaknesses of course because right-out-of-the-oven cookies are the devil (and my weakness)! I have been doing a great job at the grocery store as of late, but I had a breakdown this weekend. My daughter asked why I hadn't purchased any more cookies in a while and I used that as an excuse to pick some up. Well.. at least I didn't lie to myself and say I wasn't going to eat any ;-)
I don't always have time to make it to the gym so I make the best of what is around me. Again, I always opt for stairs instead of elevators and I continue to park further away at work and stores. I push myself more when i get lazy with small things like taking things up and down the steps at home when I usually call my son to help or taking carts back at the store parking lot when I think it's too far a walk... I think those extra steps make a difference. Especially when it's done on a regular.
In other (random) news, I had an epiphany. I have far too many bras in my drawer with one wire. Seriously. I mentioned a while back that I am very thrifty so yes, I am one of those ladies who buys cheap (not too cheap but cheap enough)bras. Well no more! Besides being a waste of money, after looking at my collection of one-wired bras I realized that I deserved better. Come this weekend I am going to high-tail it to a store to find me some really nice, quality brassieres! Because I'm worth it! ;-)
I am honelsty at this very moment suppose to be doing a home-work assignment. I am very easlity distracted and sometimes have a great deal of trouble gettign started. Once I do get started, I'm on a role and hate to be bothered until I'm done. It gets pretty intense. The family knows not to bother me when I am in the middle of an essay or any assignment for that matter. Every one is very helpful and has been from the start. I am looking very foward to this up-coming winter break from school. I need it and my family needs it.
Whats that you say? What about my locks? Nothing new under the sun. But here are a couple pics:

Women Who Run Their Lives
1 year ago



6 comments:
Hmm, the easlily distracted part before you start, sounds like me...And your hair looks great. And yes..DO get rid of your one wire bras. LOL.I did it a few months ago, now it's your turn!
I can't even see your braid pattern anymore. Your locs look so healthy and perfectly moisturized.
Your locks look fab. BTW, I like the Angela Davis shirt.
@ Thankdi: TY. Glad to know it's not just me ;-)
@ BrownSuga: The braid pattern is still there on some of the locks but you have to look really close.
@ Naturally Sophia: TY! It's one of my fav t-shirts!
i used to be microfocused. with age and more and more technology i feel like i have ADD. i think it's age-but leave me alone onece i'm going!!!! love the twist out. i prefer nature's roller technique as well
You hair looks nice very Nice! :)
My next post on my blog is very serious!
I hope you are having a great Sunday!
Take Care~
Post a Comment