CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag! Your It!

Let's see if I can get this right. (I'm still kinda new at this blogging thing.)I was tagged by two lovely sisters: Alise M. and sistalocd. (thanks ladies)

Rules:
1. Link to the person(s) that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 non important quirks/things/habits about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random, people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a post on their blog.

Quirks:
1. I don't like walking barefoot (and don't let me walk around in my socks and step on something wet... that's just the worst!)
2. I am ultra private. I could lock myself in my bedroom for days and be as happy as a lark! (children wouldn't have that though)
3. I'm a huge Sting fan
4. I don't know how to wear make-up... but would like to learn
5. I have horrible handwriting
6. Everything I do has to be in some sort of chronological order (maybe a small touch of OCD?) LOL

Hmm... let's see. Who shall I tag?
Black Doll, QueenLi, Queebaby, (be back with the other three shortely)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on #1. I even wear flip-flops in my own house....

Anonymous said...

Tagged??! Girl, it's gonna be a "minute" before I post again!
Unless, something Wonderful, WOW, or SERIOUS happens that will really put me on "Log-In and Post" mode. ;)

Take Care~