CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...



Honest people
Saturday mornings
Fresh, crisp, right out of the dryer sheets
Butter pecan ice cream
Foreplay ;^)
My homemade spaghetti (with uddles of cheese)
Natural hair
Intellect
Cuddling

My fav soft, tan blanket
Sex in the City (TV show)
Warm sunny days in the park
Driving alone with my fav music blasting
Listening to live jazz
Helping open someones eyes to truth

Fresh baked cocolate chip cookies
My own home-made salad
Sitting at the dinner table on Sundays trying to hold in my laugh while my children tell jokes!
A long hot bath with my fav bubble bath scents
Vanilla scented candles


It's the little pleasures in life that make it so enjoyable. Take some time to enjoy the things that make you happy :^)

11 comments:

Jena Evans said...

Very delightful~

Blessings~

~malaikablu~ said...

:^)

Anonymous said...

Hershey's Chocolate Truffles, Computer, Stainless Steel Water Mug, My Natural Hair, NP Forum, Oatmeal w/brown sugar, just a few favorites of mine too!

Hoping all is good in your world.
*back to work now* Take Care~

KnottyAuthor said...

i love to write and exercise. i love nature!..oooh and oatmeal everymorning...steel cut oats if i can...helps keep a body good!

~malaikablu~ said...

LOL @ your excitement for oatmeal!

I 4got to write I really like brown rice, since were on food ;-)

Black Doll said...

I can't wait to get back to STL... hate to miss the nappy gathering. Could you let me know then the next one happens!!! I love your hair it looks so healthy and shiny

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Now that I see this post you may not want to play this game but you have been tagged! See my blog for instructions.

Alise M. said...

I was recently tagged by Salt-n-Pepper Diva and I thought I would tag you to inspire you to update your blog. Please go to my blog at www.aliselocs.blogspot.com to read the rules. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Greetings! You've been added to my links! :)

Take Care~

Amba said...

Lovely blog. I had wanted to tag you but see you've been tagged twice already aaw. Your locks are beautiful.

~malaikablu~ said...

TY amba!