CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

End of December Pics






...Till next year!

7 comments:

KnottyAuthor said...

u know im enyoying your evolution..so if you went natural in 05....did you go straight into locks with your first set right away? then BC? wow...

Maryee said...

Beautiful pics to end the year!

~malaikablu~ said...

@ cheleski: I have been natural off and on for many years. After my first set of locs, I cut them and rocked a fro for a while, then, I got a relaxer for a year. After coming to my senses, I transitioned for 4 months and did a BC, which lead to this journey.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Welcome to Blogland! Your locks look wonderful. Keep us posted on your progress, can't wait to see updates.

Anonymous said...

What's up Curly-Q, :)

HaPpY NeW YeAr!!

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Your hair is TOO Cute!

~malaikablu~ said...

Thanks for stopping by yall!