Got my classwork done first thing this morning and now all I have to do is chillax! (seriously, I have things I could be doing theoretically, but I don't wanna)
So, my 15 year old makes a lil cash baby-sitting and/or doing hair. She does a fab job with hair and she only does natural hair or braid/twist extension's. I don't particularly care for when she has to do either because when doing hair, I find strands of hair all over my home days after her client is gone and I always end up helping when she baby-sits, so I feel like I'm babysitting too...
Today she is baby sitting and because I have officially made today my "I'm not doing a darn thing today" day, I refuse to help her with her job! Every time her lil cousin who is 3 years old comes to ask me for something, my reply is: "go ask cousin Naj". Usually I help her, but how is that helping to teach her responsibility? (that's my politically correct explanation and I'm sticking to it!) But surprisingly, she is doing very well with out my help.. bless her heart.
I have officially decided that "The Office" is my favorite(see above t-shirt) show... for now. I think it is so hilarious. I actually rented the entire second season to watch today. (I was serious when I said I wasn't doing anything) Since I am taking a break from watching the show, I figured I would post a tutorial or two but I couldn't decide on what exactly.
If you would like for me to post instructions via pics, just send a request, give me a lil time and I will post it for you.
Here is a list of styles I can do a tutorial for:
1.loc bun
2.loc twist-out
3.curley locs
I thought about instructions for latching but decided against it. Those of you who latch know why. ;-) Now back to my show. I'll check back for any request... Later.
Women Who Run Their Lives
1 year ago



4 comments:
Oooohhh..Ohhhh! The Lock Bun sounds good to me.
Good for your daughter making money and doing her own thing.
Enjoy your day chillaxing!!
I vote for the lock bun too.
Loc bun it is then... gemme a few days and I'll post it when I have a bit of free time ot play in my hair.
Okay, woman you tagged me! now give a sister some type of shout-out on my hair blog! {lol}
just dropping a line to say Greetings! Your locks look nice, Very Nice!
Take Care~
Post a Comment