Greetings...
Not much going on with the locs, sept for plenty of new growth (which of course is a great thing). I feel very strongly that I am well on my way to a head of beautiful locs. I think I have the tools/knowledge to keep them strong and healthy.
At this point I am at month 4. I have plenty of budding, and the locs in the nape area are mostly sealed. I truly don't mind the loose, curly ends. I think their rather cute. For now tho, I'll let them do what they do.
I will post pics when I am ready to latch, which should be in about a week. I may even try to do a tutorial... who knows. Stay tuned.
Women Who Run Their Lives
1 year ago



2 comments:
i cant wait to see what you FEEL like doing with the tutorial thing..you probably have about 2 or 3 rotations worth of latching perlock.have fun! mving right along, can you believe 4mos already?wow.
OMG! I already latched the back last night while I was watching a movie (Blood Diamond), and needless to say, I'm mad at myself for waiting this long to latch. Never again (if I can help it LOL)
Post a Comment