CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Purpose Driven Life

Today I received the ultimate compliment (that a teacher can get IMO)from one of my students. She said with much sincerity, that she is learning soo much in my class and that I am a good Instructor. She explained that she had taken the course b4 with very little success because, in her opinion the other instructor did little more than write things on the board. Of course I came to the other persons defense because I know full well what it's like to be blamed for a students lake of comprehension ;-)

Her words put a smile on my face, but I felt very humble. It is of course my goal to reach each and every student in a positive way, but of course we know that doesn't always happen... but to know that I touched even one lets me know that my choice of career, is the right one (for this moment in my journey) and that again proves to be very fulfilling!

Here are a couple pics of a roller-set I did a couple days ago:

2 comments:

KnottyAuthor said...

i like your curls, i think i look stupid with them..so it's nice to see them look right on someone

Maryee said...

Thanks for sharing. One of my babies told me a couple of week ago, "Miss Evans, when I leave your class, I feel like I learned something." I was shocked because she's a pretty quiet girl and not one to give compliments. She was so sincere and you could see it in her face. Yes, those are the moments you cherish. I had to call my principal up and tell him immediately. Bless you in your ministry!