I must admit, after a minute there isn't a great deal to share because it becomes more of the same... but here are a few new pics anyway ;-)




Women Who Run Their Lives
1 year ago
I must admit, after a minute there isn't a great deal to share because it becomes more of the same... but here are a few new pics anyway ;-)




Posted by ~malaikablu~ at 9:11 AM
8 comments:
i really think your locks are starting to look like chocolatte's...i can see how the braid end is dropping to your ends, like my fat ends as the lock spindle forms the branch of the lock and the old braid the leaf. they are really pretty. i wish i had the nerve to color.
nice, Very NICE!!!! :)
I likes, I likes!
Take Care~ Two more months before my next update.
Oooohhh..pretty!! The second to last pic with spirals is hot!
Yes, I do agree our locs look very similar. I love to follow other braidlocers. I'm loving your hair color and the look of your locs in general. I'm learning from you so keep on inspiring.:)
I'm really digging the braidout! Sweet!
I love the spirals, and the color very nice. How many locs per braid did you use?
Your braidout is so pretty. I'm a sucker for braidouts. Beautiful color too. I'm definately going to follow your blog and please feel free to follow mine. naturalandlovinit.blogspot.com
I really would not know you had started with braids if I looked at your present picture! You locs are gorgeous! You are doing a wonderful job with them!
Blessings!
Post a Comment